Best place in town for your flooring needs! My parents first introduced me to Tony, after he helped them redo all of their floors.
So when we bought a house last year, we knew that Tony would be the right person for our job, and we were right! A year after
buying our house, we were able to sell it and upgrade to something bigger. But, every person who stepped foot in our old
house, complimented our beautiful floors (a few family members wanted to get the same floors for their house and used Tony as well). So when we purchased our next house this December, we went right back to Tony. Once again he helped us pick the best floors, carpet, tile, and wall moldings for the entire house. He had endless amounts of patience for all my questions, changes, escrow delays and he even did everything humanly possible to complete our job (including the removal of old tile) within the week deadline that I gave him. Tony stands by his word and product. He personally came to my house multiple times to make sure the job was done right and that we were thrilled with the outcome. I can’t say enough how much we appreciate all that Tony did to make our vision a reality. I highly recommend Tony, Vic, and everyone at Capet Galleria. They are a team who truly cares about their clients. It’s the only place I will ever go for floors. Thank you Tony, once again for the beautiful floors. We are so happy!!!
Laura K., Agoura Hills, CA
From start to finish Tony, (The Owner) took a personal interest in making sure we had a great experience buying carpet for our home. We were pleased to see his Better Business Bureau rating of A+, and after dealing with him, fully understand why he rates SO well. He was great at estimation and priced his product to beat the competition, ultimately earning our business. I would refer him to anyone who is looking for quality flooring and service. Buy from Carpet Galleria with TOTAL Confidence!
Dave D., Thousand Oaks, CA
Tony, the owner of Carpet Galleria was someone I wish I could duplicate with other contractors and vendors. Before I went to Tony I tried to get bids from other local companies and big box retailers, I say “tried” because you would be amazed at how
many follow-ups I needed to give for these businesses to try and take my money. I don’t know about you but I am tired of the feeling like I am begging to get a competent bid and contractor that keeps their price and commitment. Tony at Carpet Galleria was the perfect example of professionalism and let me tell you why:
1 He returned my call right away
2. He seemed very knowledgeable and passionate for his business
3. He lives and works locally and I like supporting local small business
4. He came to my house and took measurements within 24 hours of being contacted and gave me back detailed bid within a few more hours.
5. Prices were very similar to big-box but I would have paid more for better service that I received.
6. He used a local crew that he has worked with for years instead of subcontractors from somebody who took an order.
7. I was fixated on quality and features and my wife on style so I had my wife visit store to pick patters. She was extremely happy with selection and care given
8. Tony answered various questions via e-mail or phone promptly.
9. Installers came on time and kicked ass doing some really nice work, and helping move a lot of crap (we tipped them very nicely and appreciated their hard work)
10. The job got done in one day as promised. What a concept! Thanks!